When I’m happy it swells with pride, when I’m sad it dwindles due to pain, and when I’m afraid it skips a beat or two—my heart experiences every bit of my existence. If that was not a concern enough, it is only as strong as my security-cover. Every time I am careless with my decisions, it suffers.
Financial savings, emotional support, house, car and a secure job, the package sounds like security. However, it is a bewildering life with as many shocks as surprises, perhaps more. This is where your Plan-(B)ackup steps in to save the day—a life insurance.
Every day, some unexpected incidents pose pressure on your little bloody (literally bloody) friend. It’s easier to endure these instances when your heart is assured of safety, come what may. Here’s a glimpse into these daily daring affairs:
- Almost getting hit by a vehicle while crossing the road
What if, the car didn’t stop on time?
- Missing a step or two while walking down the stairs
What if, you hadn’t recouped your balance instantly?
- When you lean back in your chair and it bends abruptly
What if, the chair wasn’t just bent but broken?
- The first glance on your credit card/mobile bill
What if, it wasn’t just more but more than what you could afford?
- When you nudge awake while driving after dozing off for a brief period
What if, you enjoyed your little nap for just a bit longer?
- Stepping on a wobbly gutter guard
What if, the guard wasn’t just wobbly but also weak?
- Sending a text to your boss that wasn’t supposed to reach him, when you were out of the network zone.
What if, it was one of those nightmares which come true?
9. When you forget to set your alarm but coincidentally wake up on time
GIF Source: StyleCracker
What if, it was the day of your BIG meeting and you kept sleeping?
- An eldritch screech when you open the door to an unknown room
What if, it wasn’t just a pang of empty fear but something unknown?
Every such ‘what if’ is a door to bigger even fatal difficulties. Nonetheless, the security of being able to ride out of it is what makes our heart healthier and our life good, for us and for our loved ones.
So, are you going to wait till the next time you skip a frightened beat to get your life insurance? Or will you hear your heart’s plea right now as it softly whispers… #KeepMeStrong.