Mothers are a special species of women who are neither born with innate talents or trained for the full time job of raising a child yet manage to complete this task successfully. They ensure you eat well, look fabulous, feel good and support you through it all. Of course, they all possess some typical mom traits that make the relationship, highly frictional but fun. Her abundant love, care, interference is instrumental in molding your unique personality. It’s certain that you seek her approval on several occasions, either about your clothes or career decisions and she lends a patient ear to your troubles and confusions.
Your mom might be a tough cookie to crack, but getting a nod of assent from her, most often acts as the warmest shield of protection. We’ve compiled below a list of questions that we commonly address to our mothers –
- Mom, do I look fine? – She is your best fashion critic, and doesn’t mince her words. Honest and helpful, that’s what describes moms, best.
- Mom, what do I cook? – Asking her to overlook your food preparations or calling her on the phone for recipes, mothers help us feed ourselves and be self-reliant.
- Mom, do you like her? – It is only natural to seek validation from your mum about who you are going to marry.
- Mom, can you help me find this? – Everything that you lose at home, magically appears to be found by your mother – EVERY TIME. She knows the location of all things in your house from cello-tape to your favorite shirt!
- Mom, what do you think? – Seeking her advice and feedback on all the small and big things in life, like buying a new house, or what gift to buy for your mother-in-law!
Mothers in their own ways imbibe us with morals and ethics. They significantly work to develop a loving environment for the entire family to thrive in. Insurance is like mothers, as it caters to the future needs of families by safeguarding their happiness. From being your first banker and lender, to introducing you to life insurance, mothers are in essential your first financial agents. Aegon Life wants to shoulder some of her responsibilities, but providing you with the best insurance policies for you – thoughtfully crafted for you, just like your mom would.