Our three-step claims process is designed with a clear objective to settle all valid claims with minimal trouble to our customers and in the least possible time.
Foresee the future and prepare your loved ones today.
Your first prudent decision to secure your life and that of your loved ones was of buying a Life Insurance Policy from ALIC. Now, ensure that your virtuous decision serves your ultimate purpose. Please keep the following in mind at all times:
- Ensure your beneficiary/beneficiaries are updated in our records. This would ensure prompt claim settlement in the unfortunate event of death of the Life Assured.
- Pay premiums regularly. This would ensure that your Policy is in force. A lapsed policy means no death benefits are payable to the nominee.
- Keep a record of all your insurance policies and make a file of it. Maintain a record of the Advisor/Branch with their addresses and contact details. Ideally share this information with your loved ones.
- Educate the loved ones on the process to lodge a claim. It is the responsibility of the beneficiary to inform us about the claim.
- Inform your beneficiary or immediate family members about the policy you have taken.
- Verify that the data on the policy certificate is correct. In case of any discrepancies, please contact us immediately.
- Keep your policy pack safely. Note your policy number and quote it in every communication to the company.
- Remember that NO agent is authorised to admit any liabilities on behalf of the company, or to alter the list of the documents or any claims requirements called for the Company.
- No charges are payable to anyone for lodging or settlement of a claim.