A Non-linked Participating Endowment
Life Insurance Plan.
Why Buy This Plan
If you are looking for a savings plus protection plan which will give an extra boost to your savings,
this plan is for you. Aegon Life’s Jeevan Riddhi Insurance Plan gives you 5% guaranteed additions on
Sum Assured during the premium payment term. Moreover your family is covered for any
unfortunate event and you also get a share in the performance of the product through the regular
You should purchase this plan if you:
• Want to boost your savings every year
• Want to financially secure your family’s future, come what may
• Want to earn more by way of bonus
• Want to have Loan available for meeting unplanned financial requirements
• Want enhanced protection against death due to accident
• Want a waiver on premium upon Disability
Let's understand the plan with an example
Mr. Kumar (Age 35 years) opts for Aegon Life Jeevan Riddhi Insurance Plan. His plan details are:
• Annualised Premium: Rs.60,000/- • Sum Assured: Rs.5,32,407/- • Policy Term: 20 years • Premium payment Term: 15 years
His plan details are as follows:
Cover Amount (Sum Assured):Rs.5,32,407 lakhs, Policy Term: 20 years, Premium Payment Term: 15 years, Premium Payment Mode: Annual, Premium:Rs.60, 000.
• Guaranteed Addition of 5% of the Sum Assured for every year of premium payment.
• Increase in benefit amount every year by bonus accrual, if any.
• Lump-sum payout at maturity
Life cover for your family's financial security
• Loan available for meeting unplanned financial requirements
• Inbuilt Accidental Death benefit equal to 50% of Sum Assured
• Option of premium waiver upon Disability
• Choice of Policy Term and Premium Payment Term to match your financial needs.
• Tax benefits as per prevailing tax laws.
Minimum – 18 years last birthday
Maximum – 55 years last birthday for Limited pay option
60 years last birthday for Single Pay option
Maximum –70 years last birthday
For Limited Pay Policies: 12years to 20 years
For Single Pay Policies: 10 years
Single Pay / (Policy Term - 5) years
12 to 16 years
Premium Payment Term:
(Policy Term) - 5 years
17 to 20 years
Premium Payment Term:
(Policy Term)- 5 years
Single Pay: Rs.1,00,000/-
No limit, subject to underwriting
Annual, Half-yearly and Monthly
* The modal factor for modes other than annual mode will be:
Half yearly premium = Annualized premium x 0.512,
Monthly premium = Annualized premium x 0.087
Will depend on the age of the Life Assured, Premium
Payment Term opted and the Annualised Premium amount.
You can make your plan more comprehensive by choosing the below rider:
Aegon Life Premium Shield Rider (UIN: 138B013V01): For Policies where Proposer and Life Assured are different individuals, this rider waives off all future premiums under the base plan in case of either Death or Disability of the Proposer. For Policies where Proposer and Life Assured are the same individual, this rider waives off all future premiums under the base plan in case of Disability of the Life Assured.
How can you buy this plan?
Step 1: Choose the premuim amount you want to pay and the period you want to stay invested for.
Step 2: Our Life Advisor will help you fill in the application form.
Step 3: A cheque will have to be drawn in favour of Aegon Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Step 4: Expect a verification call from Aegon Life call centre, once you apply for the policy.
Aegon Life Jeevan Riddhi Insurance Plan UIN for the plan is 138N058V01
This is a non-linked, participating plan.
Bonus mentioned is simple revisionary bonus and it is a percentage of Sum Assured.
• This document is for benefit illustration purpose only and should be read in conjunction with the sales literature to understand the product. As a With Profits Policyholder, you will share in the performance of the With Profits Fund and shall get a benefit over and above the guaranteed benefits under your policy. As this performance is non-guaranteed and depends on the future, the "Non-Guaranteed Benefits" section in this Illustration is provided to give you an indication of what this benefit could be if the fund earns on average 4% or 8% per annum over the term of the policy. Actual fund performance will vary from year to year.
• The illustrated values based on the assumption of 4% and 8% gross investment returns per annum are not guaranteed and are for illustration purposes only.
• The assumed investment returns of 4% and 8% per annum are not future bonus rates. Future bonus rates depend on several factors including but not limited to investment performance, company’s expenses, cost of providing risk benefits and the effects of taxation.
• Service tax, Education cess and any other taxes announced by the Government or any other statutory body in future would be levied as per the applicable tax laws. The premium shown above is exclusive of service tax and cess.
• This illustration assumes all premiums are paid when due.
• For any further clarification, please feel free to contact the advisor or email us at email@example.com.