What's New ?
Aegon Life iTerm Insurance Plan is a cost-effective comprehensive protection plan with an option of life coverage till the age of 100 years with add-on flexibility to choose from 3 different plan options basis your protection needs.
The best thing about this plan is that you can get an additional lumpsum payout on diagnosis of 36 Critical Illnesses up to age 80 years (including cancer, heart attack and kidney failure) with Aegon Life CI Care Rider.
Aegon Life iTerm insurance plan also covers COVID-19 death claims.
Life Cover + 100% payout on Terminal Illness + Increase life cover at important life stages.
Life cover increases by 5% every year without increase in premium + 100% payout on Terminal Illness.
Life Cover + 100% payout on Terminal Illness + regular monthly income starting from 60 year age till maturity.
Freedom to build your own insurance plan & secure your family
Enjoy life cover till the age of 100 years
Get Lump Sum payout on diagnosis of 36 Critical Illnesses up to age 80 years
Choose death benefit payout as a lump-sum or as monthly income or both
In case of Terminal Illness, we’ll pay out the life cover amount so that your treatment & financial situation is taken care of
Aegon Life AD Rider provides enhanced protection to the family in case of death due to accident
Option to smokers to quit smoking and reduce their policy premium from 2nd year onwards, under the ‘It pays to Quit Smoking’ benefit
Tax benefits on the premiums paid and benefit received as per prevailing tax laws
The InstaCoverTM^ Benefit makes sure that your policy is in action the day you submit your complete application
Lower premium for females and non-smokers
Product Name: Aegon Life iTerm Insurance Plan (UIN 138N016V07).
This is a Non-Linked Non-Participating Insurance Plan.
For more details on risk factors, terms & conditions please read sales brochures and benefits illustrations carefully before concluding a sale.
Suicide disclaimer: In case of death due to suicide within 12 months:
- From the Date of Inception of the Policy, the Claimant shall be entitled to 80% of the premiums paid (excluding taxes), provided the Policy is inforce or
- From the date of revival of the Policy, the Claimant shall be entitled to an amount which is higher of 80% of the premiums paid (excluding taxes) till the date of death or the surrender value/Policy account value as available on date of death
- From the date of exercising the Life Stage Option (only applicable under ‘Life Protect’ plan option), the death benefit is the aggregate sum of the following:
- Base Sum Assured at Date of Commencement of Risk, plus
- Any increase in Sum Assured by exercising the life stage option prior to 12 months from the date of death (due to suicide); plus
- 80% of the Premiums paid (excluding taxes and applicable cess, if any) for the last increased Additional Sum Assured
The Policy Terminates upon payment of such benefit.
The tax benefits are subject to change as per change in tax laws from time to time.The premiums paid and benefits received are eligible for tax benefits under section 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act of 1961, respectively on the fulfilment of conditions laid down for availing such benefits. Please consult your tax advisor for details.
Goods & Services Tax announced by Government or statutory body in future would be levied as per the applicable laws.
^ Conditions Apply